Once again, congrats to Richard Dyson and I want to thank everyone who participated. It was a way better turn out than the Facebook event. Hopefully even more people will join in for the next event . . . whenever that is. But yea, thanks everyone for participating. Also, the first person who recognizes the insignia on my shirt gets double entries for the next event (whenever that is, and you might have to remind me.)
Greg wants YOU to vote.
Well, I’ve been a dad for six weeks. Just referring to myself as a “dad” still feels weird, but yea, it’s been quite the learning experience. One that I will share in list form and in no particular order. Maybe some of you other fathers out there can relate.
Five things I’ve learned since I’ve become a dad:
1. Babies fart. Loud. Which may come in handy. If I ever wanted to let one rip in public, I can always blame the baby.
2. I learned the true meaning of “tired”. My wife told me to grab the milk bottle during three separate 4 AM feedings, I came back with a box of Golden Grahams, a Lysol Spray Can, and a loaf of bread.
3. Bottle of Milk > Dad. My son straight up bawls when he gets hungry. If I were to get destroyed by a T-Rex tomorrow, I’m positive my son would cry more for his milk.
4. Mommy is #1. Just stating the obvious there.
5. I didn’t know how much I can love a living, breathing, poop factory. awwww . . . or ewwww . . . ? But yea, I had to throw my Kodak moment out there. Do people still refer to touching moments as Kodak moments or is it “Canon Powershot 24 megapixel” moments nowadays?